Even if you don’t watch popular television, scrolling through social media and the endless news cycle this morning has revealed a strange twist in the well-scripted plot that usually drives the Academy Awards production. Please click the link to an article here.
Here is the incredibly oversimplified short version of the story:
- Comedian Chris Rock makes a joke about Jada Pinkett-Smith
- Jada’s husband, Will Smith, walks up on stage and slaps Chris Rock
- Chris awkwardly remarks about what just happened
- Will walks back to his seat and shouts at Chris
- After a strange pause, the show continues
Obviously, there was much more to the story, but you can read up on it in your spare time. Please share your thoughts about the following (or anything else you find helpful to the community):
- The Comedic Redline (or Line in the Sand)
- Public Decorum
- Women’s Health
- The Entertainment Industry
- Famous People’s Relationships Played Out in Realtime
- How Our Children and Youths May See What Occurred
Again, please share your thoughts?